Chess, as a curricular subject, is focused as a pedagogical tool to promote the holistic development of our students.
Four fundamental aspects to evaluate have been considered.
Aspects that govern evaluation in chess classes:
- Compliance with assignments
- Technical aspect
We develop various alternatives to ensure meaningful learning ...
- Creativity: Through artistic checkmate.
- Concentration: Assessing certain positions on the board and identifying situations of the different pieces and their role in the game of chess
- Discipline: Being a sport, the rules dictate the attitude we must assume when playing a game of chess, for example, just touching a piece forces us to move it.
- Decision Making: A universal law, "every action has a reaction" and chess does not escape this; each move has a large number of responses, which puts students to have to choose their best response based on the consequences. Each play represents the making of a decision.
For more information: email@example.com